Los Angeles Bicycle Accident Attorney
Bicycle accidents happen in Los Angeles on a daily basis, and if you are a cyclist, you should know your rights under California personal injury law.
If you are a victim of bike accident, you can claim for injury damages, which may include hospital bills, loss of income, loss of future income, bicycle repair or replacement, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and mental anguish.
However, asserting for your rights can be quite tricky hence you need guidance and representation of a good bike accident attorney.
get free legal cosultation:
Rodney Mesriani is the principal partner of Mesriani Law Group (MLG). Mr. Mesriani spent years specializing in many legal areas: Personal Injury and Employment and Labor Law. He is an experienced litigator and a skilled trial attorney.
Ms. Carla Jennifer Sanchez was first licensed to practice law in 2012. Additionally, her affiliations and memberships include: American Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association, and Beverly Hills Bar Association.
Personal Injury Lawyers Inc. has decades of experience in handling accident cases; they know how to aggressively defend the rights of clients. Using the most advanced knowledge of tort laws, they can successfully prove the fault of the negligent driver or parties involved in the case, ensuring clients favorable results. Pursuing a bicycle accident case can be overwhelming as you have to deal with complex nature of personal injury laws, but if you are represented by an experienced bicycle accident lawyer, you can be certain that you will be entitled to injury compensations. Our legal professionals will help you in:
- Proving the fault of the driver involved, ensuring that he or she will face legal consequences for failing to provide duty of care;
- Gathering important pieces of evidence that can help you win your case;
- Informing you of your rights as a bike accident victim;
- Negotiating with the insurance company to ensure that you will receive maximum compensations;
- Guiding you in every stage of the claim, from the initial consultation until your case is resolved in your favor.
What You Should Do to Win Los Angeles Bike Accident Case?
Bicycle accidents can cause serious physical injuries, such as traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injury (SCI), road rash, bone fractures, bone dislocation, severe cuts and bruises, among many more. Needless to say, if you get involved in one, you are at risk of sustaining life-threatening injuries. Fortunately, there are laws that protect the rights and interests of bicycle accident victims. Pursuant to personal injury laws, victims have to right to claim for damages from the driver or parties whose negligence has caused the accident. However, winning such case is easier said than done.
Winning a bike accident case is not complicated at all if you know what to do with it. If you hired an experienced and topnotch lawyer, you should not worry about it. However, you must know that if you make mistakes, you can compromise your whole claim. In order to win your bike accident case in Los Angeles, there are things you need to do and consider, including the following:
- Write down information of the incident – When you get involved in a road accident, make sure that you take note of the important details, such as time of the incident, what caused it from happening, name of the motor vehicle driver, plate number of the vehicle, insurance provider of the driver, and other related information. These pieces of information are vital because they will serve as your evidence when you file a case.
- Take pictures of the accident scene and your injuries – Use your smart phone or any device with camera to photograph the accident scene, the damage to your bicycle and the vehicle, your injuries, as well as other important elements of the scene. These pictures will serve as valuable pieces of evidence when you pursue a bike accident case.
- Document medical documents – Don’t make the mistake of discarding or losing the documents related to your hospitalization, rehabilitation, or medication. These documents are important because they will give the insurance company a clear picture on how severe your condition is as a result of the accident. It is recommended to collect them and properly stored so you can easily show it to your crash lawyers.
- Collect documents proving your income – If you are not able to report to work due to your injuries from the accident, it is important to keep all documents proving such. These documents will verify that you indeed lose wages due to the incident. Your lawyer can use these documents to prove how much money you have lost as a result of your injuries from the accident.
- Do not take actions without your lawyer – Your trusted bicycle injury attorney will serve as your best companion in your case. Don’t make the mistake of signing any documents or agreeing to any negotiation deals without his or her approval. Before doing any actions that can affect your case, consult first your attorney to be sure that you will not compromise your case.
Your attorney can only do so much in defending your rights and ensuring the victory in your case as your actions are also a factor. If you make mistakes that can compromise the validity of your claim, your efforts may go futile.
Keep in mind that insurance companies will do almost anything to avoid compensating you with maximum amount of damages, so every mistake you make, they will capitalize on it. The rule of thumb is to always consult your attorney and to follow his or her advice in order to avoid putting your case in jeopardy.
We have extensive experience in handling wide array of personal injury cases, including auto accidents, pedestrian accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises accidents, as well as workplace accidents. Because of this, our attorneys can promise nothing but the best legal services and representation possible. We don’t make empty promises; we back our words with the quality results.
If you want your bike accident case to be handled by aggressive and expert attorneys, contact our law firm today for free consultation. Our friendly and knowledgeable paralegal staffs are always ready to talk with you about your case. We assure you of utmost confidentiality. Call us today at (310) 728-1408.