Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Did you know that motorcycle accident victims may be entitle to personal injury damages? Pursuant to tort laws, motorcyclists who get involved in a traffic accident due to another person’s negligence can file a personal injury claim and be entitled to compensations. However, filing a motorcycle accident case in Los Angeles is rather tricky, which is why it is strongly recommended among victims to hire a good legal professional who can effectively represent them.
If you want your motorcycle accident case to be handled by topnotch legal professionals who place their clients’ interests above all, then contact our law firm today. For free consultation, and quality legal assistance, call us today at (310) 728-1408.
get free legal cosultation:
Rodney Mesriani is the principal partner of Mesriani Law Group (MLG). Mr. Mesriani spent years specializing in many legal areas: Personal Injury and Employment and Labor Law. He is an experienced litigator and a skilled trial attorney.
Ms. Carla Jennifer Sanchez was first licensed to practice law in 2012. Additionally, her affiliations and memberships include: American Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association, and Beverly Hills Bar Association.
Our claim to fame at Personal Injury Lawyers Inc. is our solid track record in defending clients with different personal injury cases, including but not limited to motorcycle accident, auto accident, bicycle accident, pedestrian accident, premises accident, slip and fall, workplace accident, brain injury, spinal cord injury, and dog bite. Our seasoned legal advocates take pride in their dedication and commitment to provide the best legal services to clients, ensuring them of uncompromising representation. Because of this, you can be confident that your motorcycle crash claim will be handled professionally by our esteemed personal injury defenders.
Filing a motorcycle accident case in Los Angeles can be quite tricky and overwhelming at times, but this should not discourage you from continuing it. With the help of a reputable motorcycle accident attorney, your chances at securing maximum amount of compensations are heightened. Your legal counsel will help and guide in every level of your case, from the initial consultation until your case is resolved. Furthermore, your legal representative will make sure that the insurance company will be able to compensate your losses, including hospital bills, loss of income, loss of future income, pain and suffering, mental anguish, emotional distress, loss of consortium, among other related damages.
How to Claim for Motorcycle Accident Compensations?
In the State of California, hundreds of motorcycle crashes happen every year. Motorcycle accidents do occur due to a variety of causes, including alcohol intoxication, speeding, unsafe lane changes, road debris, slippery roads, and violation of traffic laws. However, many motorcycle accidents also happen due to the negligence of automobile drivers. If you are motorcyclists who figured in an accident due to another driver’s negligence, you should know that you can file a personal injury case and demand for compensations with the help of motorcycle crash law office.
Motorcycle accident victims are at risk of sustaining minor to life-threatening injuries, such severe scratches and bruises, traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injury (SCI), head trauma, fractured bones, neck and shoulder injuries, and even immobility. Rehabilitation of these injuries may reach from a couple of weeks to even years. Needless to say, recovering from these injuries is very expensive and life-changing.
Under tort laws, motorcycle accident victims may be entitled to these types of personal injury damages:
- Hospital bills
- Rehabilitation and medication expenses
- Loss of income
- Loss of future income
- Property loss
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Mental anguish
- Loss of consortium
Claiming for these damages is not easy as you would have to deal with the negligent party’s insurance company. This becomes a more difficult task if you are not assisted and represented by a topnotch motorcycle accident lawyer. Hence, in order to successfully claim your motorcycle case, it is extremely important to have a trusted law expert on your side.
It is not uncommon for insurance companies to cheat motorcycle crash victims out of fair compensation, offering them with low-ball damages. A claimant without sufficient legal know-how can easily fall victim to this tactic by insurance company. If you are a motorcycle accident victim, it is a must that you call a law expert first before dealing with insurance company. Your personal injury advocate should be able to properly represent you and aggressively negotiate with the insurer in order for you to receive maximum amount of compensations.
If you are planning to pursue a bike accident case, consider these things:
- Secure and keep all medical records – In order to successfully claim for medical treatment compensations, you need to have proof that you really have undergone treatment. The best proofs you may have are your medical records. Make sure that you have all your medical records, including medication and rehabilitation records, in order to prove that you indeed spent money for your treatment.
- Keep photographs related to the accident – If you have photos of the accident scene, your crashed motorcycle, and your injuries, it would be best to keep them. These photos can be used in proving the fault of the other party, making your case stronger and your chances at obtaining damages better.
- Follow doctor’s advice – Don’t make the mistake of not following your doctor’s advice because this could put your claim in jeopardy. Once the insurance company or the other party learns that you did not follow your physician’s advice and recommendations, he or she can argue that you did not part to recover from injuries, which can make you ineligible for compensations.
- Hire a good legal firm – This advice is very important as the certainty of your case greatly relies on your legal counsel. Dealing with insurance companies without the help of a legal advocate is like giving away your right to fair compensations. In order to get the maximum amount of damages, you must hire an experienced and aggressive motorcycle crash attorney. Your personal injury expert will make sure that the insurance firm will not cheat you out of fair compensation.
Don’t make your motorcycle crash case complicated. As soon as you can, contact a motorcycle law expert to know your legal rights and your options on how you can recover compensations from the liable party or parties involved. Don’t make the mistake of pursuing your claim without the help of a law professional as you will surely end up obtaining minimum compensations or even nothing at all.